Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blogging in Central Oregon

I own a floral design studio in beautiful Central Oregon! This new blog will be about everything from different C.O. venues to cakes, decor and flowers! I hope it helps those destination brides who choose Central Oregon as their wedding location. I know it's not easy to plan things from afar........I know most of my brides live out of state.

I will be featuring a lot of different ideas-but try to keep it local. I am so very lucky to do what I do....I work from my home and have a quickly thriving floral business and will be moving into also doing styling in 2013. I have been in the industry for 20+years and pride myself on using unique flowers and creatively making each wedding to fit my brides personal style. I work from my garage, which has been transformed into an awesome workplace where my dogs can both be with me during the day. In C.O. we have a different flower vendor that comes every day of the week! This means fresh flowers daily.

I guess I would say my niche is the destination bride who I sometimes don't get to meet until the wedding. I am good at getting to know people and "getting in their head" so to speak, thus-creating a wedding better than they imagined. My preference is to pack the tables with a variety of things depending on the wedding theme or style. For instance a vintage wedding could have flowers in vintage tins, candles in mason jars, personalized hankies as napkins, old books, fans, old photos etc...that's what makes it fun and unique!

So, check out the future blogs about local wedding info! Photo by ByonRoe Photography. www.studio-br.com

Sara/Blue Daffodil Flowers
Bend, Oregon
www.bluedaffodilflowers.com
541-678-4531


No comments:

Post a Comment