Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm a little bit country.........

I love to do western, country, rustic or country chic weddings! I recently received a horse for Valentines Day (yes- a horse), I love riding and have wanted to get back into it for years. So, my very thoughtful significant other leased me a horse. So, I have been riding at least once a week and am loving  it! It has also renewed my interest in the western themed wedding.

Below is a photo of flowers in cowboy boots, taken at Brasada Ranch in Central Oregon. The other items on the tables were wood boxes with fresh flowers, candles, red bandanna's as napkins,  plates, flatware and stemware rented from Set in Your Way Rentals and of course what kind of favor is appropriate for a western wedding? S'mores of course! The s'mores were done by Ceylon Blu and were really packaged cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment