Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rentals in Central Oregon

You can rent a wide array of items: tables, chairs, linens, tents etc....BUT, you can also rental a lot of the detail items like: candles, candelabras, lanterns, vases, mason jars, shepherd hooks, tiki torches, lighting, solar powered lights for lawns, trees, shrubs and vintage furniture. The list goes on and on, when I meet with brides I often hear " I bought votive holders and vases". Don't do that! It is so much more cost effective to rent these items because really, what are you going to do with those 30 vases after the wedding? I know I myself try to work green-I rent out all my vases and containers (amongst other things). After they are used and then they come back to me, get washed and used again!

There are several business here that carry rentals:
Set in your way rentals
Obrien Events
Incredible Events
Feather and Flea Vintage Rentals
Cascade Gardens
Central Event Rentals

Some rental chairs from Blue Daffodil Flowers and Styling


No comments:

Post a Comment