Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wedding Boutonnieres-Central Oregon Weddings

I love making boutonnieres for weddings.........besides the bridal bouquet, of course. They are one of my favorite things to make, I try to encourage my brides to let the bouts be a surprise. Not only is it fun to wrap the stems with different items like leather, twine, grasses, fabric, burlap, wire etc, I love to use unique flowers and embellishments. Some great flowers for bouts that hold up well and won't wilt are: succulents, billy balls, thistle, berries, anenome, ranuncula, freesia etc. My favorite embellishments are paper flowers, buttons, feathers, bear grass and jewels.

These are just a few I have done, photography by Kimberly Kay Photography, Heirloom Images Photography, Kimberly Teichrow Photography-all in Central Oregon:





No comments:

Post a Comment